Rafael Andujar y Vilches, Ph.D
The Royal and Sovereign House of Cappadocia and San Bartolomeo
Prince Grand Master
The Royal Order of Saint Constantine
The Great and Saint Helen
Dear Friends and Nobles,
One of its Orders of Chivalry, The Royal Order of Saint Constantine the Great and Saint Helen Foundation, a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization based in the United States, consists of 21 Grand Priories, Priories, and Chapters. Its members consist of Squires, Ladies-in-Waiting, initiated Benefactors, Knights, Dames and Nobles throughout the world.
The Principality’s and the Royal Order’s goals are aligned and focused on governance based on best practices, by empowering all “Stakeholders”, “Members of our Orders,” and the “Innovators of Tomorrow”, and inspire each to bring honor to our Royal House in the defense of noble causes and the less fortunate.
The Goals include:
- The Royal Order will sustain, teach, and propagate the Principles of the General Order of Knighthood, as such principals have been defined throughout history of the Royal Order.
- Although the nature of the Royal Order is primarily historical, cultural and social, the Royal Order will will assist philanthropic and charitable endeavors in furtherance of chivalric values.
- Among its noble members, the Royal Order will revive a commitment to service and a sense of duty to struggle against the erosion of chivalric values.
- With respect to culture, tradition, ethics, philosophy, and chivalric values, The Royal Order seeks the ethical growth of both the individual and the society.
Therefore, our Initiatives include:
- To achieve sustainable membership growth with a clear path of advancement based on service in the form of time, talent and/or treasure,
- To continue our efforts of establishing Grand Priories, Priories and Chapters worldwide, each determined to maintain a “Royal Home for Women and Children” in need, and
- Through the acquisition, development, and management of real estate assets and operations that can be improved with Innovation, Creativity, and Capital
To perpetuate and expand knightly virtues, to encourage intellectual rigorousness, to recognize exemplary conduct and achievement, to enhance society through leadership which nurtures, develops and inspires the innovators of tomorrow. We believe in the power of Faith, Hope, and Charity. Faith in Chivalry; Hope in our Members, Knights, Dames, and Nobles; and Charity.
To create a forum for the worldwide community by recognizing worthy men and women of exceptional accomplishment, who share our belief in chivalry and in the power of Faith, Hope, and Charity, and therefore deserving being part of the Royal and Sovereign House of Cappadocia’s Orders of Chivalry and its Nobility.
Dames, Knights and Nobles of the Orders of Chivalry of the Royal Order are authorized to propose Nominations for Knighthood in the following eight (8) Recognition Categories:
H.R.H. Prince Raphael Andujar y Vilches, Ph.D.
Prince Grand Master
Royal and Sovereign House of Cappadocia
and San Bartolomeo,
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
With warmest Aloha,
H.G. Gerhart Wilhelm Walch, AMDP
Duke of Styria of Cappadocia,
Vice Chairman & President
H.G. Michael Spencer Teilmann, KGCI
Duke of Aswan of Cappadocia
OUR FIRST LEGACY PROPERTY:
Mayan Plantation, Belize City District, Belize
First, a region-wide Benchmarking Study was prepared by the IC² Institute at The University of Texas https://thebelizefoundation.org/2015/08/27/report-knowledge-based-benchmarking-for-best-park/
The Principality of Cappadocia, Inc., through its Board of Directors, will oversee the engagement of the best possible team for MPL to guide the conversion of the entire 39,000-acre property into a diverse, sustainable, smart New City (Municipality), in which to live, study, work and play. These efforts should result in the creation of a powerful “Economic Engine” for the benefit of its shareholders, all stakeholders, and the people and government of Belize. This goal is similar to that of the hugely successful conversion of the James Campbell Estate’s sugarcane plantation on the Island of Oahu, into the City of Kapolei in Hawaii, http://kapolei.com/and its Ko’olina Resort http://koolina.com/ featuring the Aulani Disney Resort, a Marriott Resort and a Four Seasons Resort, on four picturesque man-made lagoons in the State of Hawaii. See Sister/Friendship City between Honolulu and Belize City.
MPL is in discussions with potential project developers to develop hotels, casino, villas, marina, waterpark, retail shops, tennis courts, championship golf course, and other tourist amenities. Numerous Design Concepts can be viewed at: Design Concepts, Property and Belize information.